Pics of my 06 Eddie Bauer Explorer

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT!!!! No yellow??

How's she ride?? Smooth and solid or "mushy" if you know what I mean. Like a Lincoln or like a truck?

grump

Congrats too :)

Already have plates on it? In Okla, new cars come with paper tags and you go to the tag agency after about 3 weeks to pickup the metal one... back only in this state.

No. Oklahoma only allows the transfer of vanity plates. All other plates stay with the old vehicle when it is sold. In fact, I must keep the original plates in my vehicle even though I have vanity plates installed. Stupid law, but that is just how it is...

Yeah that's right Nelson. In Okla, tags stay with the vehicle. I'd hate to have to have front tags... I like the clean look of no tag or tag plate holder on my car. Or to have a nice vanity plate instead on front.

It's Dark Blue Pearl Metallic. Nice lookin SUV fmarano. What're your mods gonna be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it is blue. Cloudy day so I will post pics when it get sunny. First mod, hmmm....ventguards, lol Thanks for the comments everyone:wub:

Latest posts