pics of my 07

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary s

Reaction score
after a light dusting of snow and a million pounds of salt on the road this morning, i waited to the sun came out and snapped some pics. pics are not that good and the trac had the white dust from the salt on it :angry:

will have to clean her up this weekend.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Had time to take pics and post them, but you could not call me back ??? :angry::angry::angry:

Todd Z

Looks good Gary. I take it you went with the Chrome package? I'm a little surprised that the wheels are a different style than the regular Limited wheel. Are those 18"?

thanks everyone

blksn8k, the chrome pkg has the 18" lmtd wheel that is chrome plated.

bigd, i had the mod itch prior to delivery, but since i picked her up , i will probably stay stock since the ride is much different than my 04. ( that is until more mode become available ! )

[Broken External Image]:

Gary, thats not the same 18" wheel as on my Limited. Yours has wider spokes. I'm guessing they are part of the chrome package. :huh:

[Broken External Image]:

blksn8k, sorry, you are correct. they are different. for some reason i thought they were the same. i better make an appointment with the eye doctor !