Pictures

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary DiPietroSr

Reaction score
Where are all my pictures from the old site? Had trouble getting on here from an iPhone, got on from the home laptop. Don't find it intuitive, but that's most likely just me.

Gary, check Settings "Old Site Media Library" above Log Out.

Gary, I find this site very confusing. I suppose, Im use to the simplicity of the old site. But all sites like this one confuses me. I suppose it is my age. I dont have a smart phone, I dont do any of the known social media sites. I dont text..my friends and family think im weird...LOL

Gary, I find this site very confusing. I suppose, Im use to the simplicity of the old site. But all sites like this one confuses me. I suppose it is my age. I dont have a smart phone, I dont do any of the known social media sites. I dont text..my friends and family think im weird...LOL
Hi Eddie,
I consider myself very tech savy, and I find it hard to navigate around the site too. Been around techy stuff since 1969 when I got into TV repair.

It is hard to navigate..... Ohh well....

Yes, I appreciate having the Sport Trac forum but the old site was more like home to me. Don't hang around as much as I used to!

Yes, I appreciate having the Sport Trac forum but the old site was more like home to me. Don't hang around as much as I used to!

No one does.

Ditto...why change it?why not change it BACK?

The old coding and they way the site was written was antiquated And didn’t support 90% of the new features.
Also servers would not run it and it was just becoming a nightmare. All the things people don’t see the stress you go through when owning a site like this.

Latest posts