pinstripe

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boodrodon Dykes

Reaction score
I searched and searched, I cant remember who had the competition orange ST with pinstriping, and if you are the one who has it, how much did it cost for it?

thanks,

Boodro :D

Boodro, you may want to check with Web Xtreams, they have some really cool styles and if you're looking for something specific, I would imagine they can do it for you custom. Ive been ordering their products and the quality is far beyond what I expected, and they stand behind their product, i would at least check it out frist. just my opinion and an option for ya,:cool:

Not to mention the fact that SeattleSportTrac of Webxtremes is a sponsor of this site. I have his "Chops" flames on my ST. His products are first-rate and his customer service is outstanding! His products are very easy to install yourself. I'd never done pin stripes before, and it was a piece of cake. And, buying from our site sponsors helps keep this site free for all of us!:D

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts