Please Register for the Meet , time is running out

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel Z

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals,

This weekend is May 1ST, That means we have just over a month to get everyone registered if you are on the fence and you really want to go please register we have to get the farm paid We still have a lot to do so let get going on the Last Meet and make it a great on thanks everyone

We signed up. Theresa and myself are bringing a friend from Lexington, KY that is having some hard times. Hopefully he will have a good time too.

Tom

Tom thank you for registering (Hello Theresa)

Eric sorry you are not going to make it you will miss out on a great group of people and beautiful trucks

I am looking foward to seeing everyone and having a great time at the plant and the farm food there is yummy and the wine well is always good

I wish I could go, just gotback to work so funds are limited. It would be sweet if you guys re driving thru or around Pittsburgh, we could finally meet up, even just to say hi in person. Best of luck with the meet and have a good time out there. :driving::haveabeer:

My schedule is not my problem. Living on disability with no medical is. Im working on my budget. Im not broke. I just need to sit down and calculate my beans. I have been spending too much on things for the house, after my divorce. Thank God, tne house is paid for. What is the last day for registration??

Ok, I'm registered. There's a possiblity I won't be able to make it, but I won't know for sure until probably sometime in June.

Latest posts