Price 2007 on dealer website

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Bater

Reaction score
WHOOPEE!!!

The dealership where we shop for all of our Fords has the 2007 SportTrac on their website. Click on Build and Price and it shows the MSRP, Invoice price, and their price. They are a no dicker dealership. The prices you see are the ones you pay. Their service and sales staff are great. No pressure and they go the extra mile. They list the Power down backlight, but no price yet...

Vanbortel Ford in Victor, NY

Jeff:D

Last edited by a moderator:
The buildsheets say the window will be available in Summer '06.

Yes. I am talking right now at this time. Also the window is a OPTION.....not standard. You will pay extra for the power rear slide down window.

Option?.. it was standard on ours now we have to pay extra for it ,that is such a crap:angry:

I thought...through a previous thread...the general sentiment was the '07 Job 1 would not have the sliding rear window due to some regulatory issues (crash testing). I also believe the sliding rear window will reappear on the Job 2 since the testing would be complete. If the sliding rear window is an option on the Job 1...that might be news to a number of members here.:unsure:

i was told it is an option all the way around job 1 job 2 job 100.....i was also told they havent even rolled any ST's off the line with the optional window installed

PDBL is Job2, kidz............................

Like I keep sayin a gazillion timez....................... :angry:

Thx! Knew it was later, Wasn't aware it was tied directly to Job 2. From what I've read here that should put it on the lots sometime in August. Any other details you pass on?

Audio-Input Jack is also late availability (iPods, MP3's, etc.).

I'm HUNGRY..................... :cool:

Just priced a 4x4 Limited:

5 year 100,000 mile Ford Extended Service Plan Incl. Incl. Incl.

Is this for real?

Hmm.... maybe next time I buy another FORD, it may well be at Vanbortel Ford! All those options, a great price, and (seems like) a likeable founder (Mrs. Vanbortel), AND A 100,000 K Ford Factory Warranty, yeah, even if she is a ways from D-Town(Dallas Tx) I would seriously give them a try whenever I'm looking for my next Ford. I'll put her in my favorites clipboard for future reference. Ola!

:):D;):eek::wub::cool:

I did not say the Power Down Backlight is available now, but at least it is listed. I too know that it will not be available till Job 2. I sent them an email asking what they know and when orders will be taken for Job 2.

She also owns a Subaru dealership down the road. It is one of the top selling dealerships. Another thing they do is all cars are unlocked 24hrs and when they are open, all the cars have the keys in them. You drive one up to the front, they slap plates on it and off you go for a test drive. No sales person needed to ride with you. Talk about NO PRESSURE!:):)

Thats amazing, very trusting person. A caring business person, we need some of them in NYC.

Received the following email today from the salesperson at Vanbortel Ford I have been talking with. They also got their first '07 in this week and I am hoping to test drive it this Saturday.:D

Hello Jeff,

I just wanted to drop you a line to tell you that the dealer order guide has been updated with the rear power-down backlight. It says that it will be available summer 2006. I’ll let you know if I get an exact date.

Thanks,

Michael Hryhorenko

Van Bortel Ford

(585)924-9525

[email protected]

7325 Route 96

Victor, NY 14564

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got this email back from him on what they require to order a vehicle. I asked because some incentives are only valid on in-stock vehicles. This reply is another reason I love this dealership:

We would be happy to order the vehicle for you when the pwr backlight is available. Our dealership does not require a deposit for orders, and we guarantee the rebate. That means you’ll get at least the rebate that is out when you place your order…if the rebate goes up by the time the vehicle is built, you’ll get the higher rebate.
:D

I remember my sticker being about $32K, for a 2WD Premium.

Five years later, looks like 32K gets a V8 4x4 with lots of goodies and a far more refined vehicle, better safety, better brakes, larger interior, larger bed with more features...not sure moaning about the optional power backlight window is quite fair.

Seems like Ford is delivering an enhanced vehicle with more content at similar or better pricing.

Latest posts