PRICE REDUCED $400 OR BEST OFFER! NEED TO SELL TIRES!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kody Prothro

Reaction score
I have four Hancook ATM tires I have been driving on for only one month for sale. I'm selling them b/c I just bought some 20 inch wheels therefore I need new tires. The tire size is P255/70 R 16. Asking 400 for the whole set or best offer. Thanks

I will pay for shipping if it's even reasonable. These tires give your truck a lot meatier and meaner look.

If you would like pics email me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kody, where would you ship these from? I live in central PA. Any suggestions on the best / cheapest way to ship these out there? John

I don't know yet I'll check for the cheapest way...........I'll pay for the shipping if it's even somewhat close to reasonable so you don't have to worry about it.

FYI 255/70/16 is the STOCK size for a 4wd or 2002 and up ST...... They will fit right on the OEM rims...

They will fit in a LARGE Uhaul TV box ( 2 at a time to ship) or you can just tape the UPS label right on the tire and ship it that way...

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
If you pay for shipping I'll give you the stock wheels with the tires. They will also fit a 2001 sport trac b/c that's what i have them on.

Hey Kody,

If you have pics handy, I wouldn't mind looking at them. I need two new tires, but would rather put on a set. Thanks.

Latest posts