pricing on body lift instalation..

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Dziubina

Reaction score
whats up everyone..jsut another quick question if you dont mind me asking....i am jsut wondering what everyone with a PA 3" body lift paid to have it installed...i dont most of my own work but this is a little out of my league...i am supposed to do it with a guy i know but he has turned me down for 3 weeks now and i am itching to get it on...i am probably going to bring it to a garage to have it done but what should i expect to pay???

Hey Mike - My son is having a 3" body lift put on his 2002 Ranger on Thursday. The kit is $225 and the install (3 guys all day is what they said) $400. Don't know about the ST, but the Ranger has 6 body/frame mounts on the cab and 6 body/frame mounts on the bed. Kit comes with everything needed. We are in Houston, TX. Good luck!!

Hey--I had my body lift installed on my Trac a few months back. The kit was around $230 or so, and install was about $600. I dropped it off and picked it up the next day. Very happy with the kit and would recommend it to anyone.

-Michael

I got quoted $450 plus tax for installation, and I had to buy the kit from them, which was about $80 more than what I paid for it. Took me and a friend a full weekend to install.

Latest posts