pricing

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After much debate, and much help from this site, I decided to trade in my 01 with 142K miles (excellent body and interior for the miles) and go with an 08 LTD. $32,850 MSRP with a cash price of $26,500 after X plan and rebates. The dealer today said $4000 was the most they would give on the ST. $22, 500 was the lowest they would go, and said don't waste the time in stopping back by today, because that was bottom dollar. Unless FMC comes up with new or extends the current rebates, I guess I'll continue to drive the 01.

Patrick,

Give them your number, give them a price, and tell them that if they want the sale, they know how to reach you.

FoMoCo as a whole is in the ditch right now, and hardball tactics aren't going to help them win over customers.

I agree; know of any plans to extend or new ones? Here in Alabama, $4400 rebates end today. Hate Ford is in dire straits, but would like to take advantage. Their attitude surprised me..kinda had my heart set on it, but have a problem begging people to take my money.

The lowest they can sell the Trac for is X-Plan price. the only part you can haggle on is the trade. If they are not willing to deal, another dealer will. There is more than one Ford dealer out there.

There is no reason you can not get 6K for your 2001 Trac, assuming it is a 4x4. Your profile says nothing usefull to help any more than that.

Tom

Latest posts