Probably one of the nices mustangs I have seen!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick Pierobon

Reaction score
This is an amazing mustang that I have seen. Easy to do since all it is, is a body kit and rims. Still amazing. When I am willing to purchase a mustang, as one right now is not practical, this is what I will be doing to my new mustang!

Patrick Pierobon

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a buddy selling a Mustang.... Its a pretty sweet ride with over 500+ HP.

Check it out...

http://www.whitty-solutions.com/car/

Cheers

Whit

Nice!!! The Mustang Roundup Show in WA in June is the largest Mustang car show on the west coast. That car would fit right in there as there a lots of new gen Mustangs that show really well.

A former distinguished member of MyST.com has a Stage III Roush 'stang:

1f48d9e5cb30a57af01892db5eb31f9f.jpg

That is a beautiful ride.

Only problem with them cars is that they got hardtops! :D

[Broken External Image]:

I'm lovin' my California Special ragtop!

I do like that rear spoiler, though... I might be replacing the 'wing' with something more reminiscent of the original CS.

SST,

Any info on that Mustang show? I'm thinking about the Champ Car race in Portland in June, might have to shoot up I - 5 a little further...

Krash,

I don't think they have it on their web site yet.

http://www.mustangsnorthwest.com/

What time in June are you in Portland? Wife and I are running our M3 Race Car at Portland International Raceway in a SCCA Regional/National Race.

SST,

I found some info saying that the Roundup is July 12th - 15th. The Champ Car race in Portland is the weekend of June 8-10. I have friends that live in Vancouver, Wash. that I'll probably stay with.

I can't access the e-bay page, but I did print up a couple of those pics for Cecil, my parts guy at Downtown Ford. He's gonna order one up one of those spoilers for me. Thanks Patrick for posting those!

I drive by that dealership daily - about 5 miles from the house. The pictures make it look OK but it is one ugly orange. The kit itself is nice, just a bufugly color. This from a guy with a Mango Charger - go figure. :huh:

grump

I beleive thats a Cervini kit. Its actually the kit I have been looking at for some time, Im just waiting on a good price for an 05 Mustang.

The C500 Kit is $27,000USD -- Its not just a body kit and dressings. Its a 535hp upgrade as well I beleive.