problems...solutions?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Harris

Reaction score
Hey,

When i purchased my 01 ST from its previous owner, the floor mats were in horrible condition. I now dont even use them and use the rubber floor as a "mat". Does anyone have any suggestions as to relativly cheap floor mats?

Id also just like to say that I just recently finished installing my 10" kicker comp sub and kicker 1200 watt amp. I spent maybe a few hours installing the subwoofer last weekend. It really kicks and I am very happy. I also created a custom box that fits very comfortably underneath the rear passenger side's seat. I think the first girl that sat on the seat got a little bit too excited:D

Anyways, any suggestions as to floor mats?

I track a ton of snow and sand into my ST, so I got a set of 4 heavy duty rubber mats with deep grooves. They got 'em at most every auto part store as well as Target, Wal*Mart, Kmart etc. I never even took my stock, carpeted floor mats out of the plastic when I bought the ST--went to Kmart the next day and they had the mats 50% off, so I paid $14.99 for the heavy duty rubber mats.

hey chris. when you do get your new floor mats, do what i did after i bought my 05 st last january. i washed the oem floor mats and when they dryed. i went out and bought some clear floor mats to put over the oem mat to protect them... and to this day the oem mats still look very new.. and the clear mats lets you see the oem floor mat.