ProComp shock deal

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Came across this deal while looking at 4wheelparts.com.

Package Deal: Pro Comp Super Shocking Deal - only $135.99

Pro Comp ES3000 Shocks can't get any more affordable! You receive 4 Twin Tube Gas ES3000 Shocks for only $135.99

Bonus! Bonus! Bonus!

Get a ES2000 Steering Stabilizer and 5 Shock Boots if you order now!

Steering Stabilizer bracket kits for most applications are sold Separately

Toyota Tacomas and '96-Newer 4Runners cost $179.99 for 4 shocks. Stabilizer not available for these applications.

Super Shocking Deal

PACEXPES3000DEAL1 $135.99

Not sure why people keep "dis-ing" the ProComps here, but they are well-respected in the off-road community. They also come with a lifetime warranty.

I don't know what the difference is between the 3000's and the 9000's but I'm definately happy with the 9000's I just installed. Unfortunately summitracing.com no longer has the deal for the 9000's. Think I paid $129 total with the boots and shipping for mine last month.

I just did the ProComp Shock deal myself. I was suposed to get 4 shock boots and the steering stabilizer. 2 boots came with the shocks and no stabilizer. I emailed the service dept. about this and was told that there wasn't a stab available for the ST but they would send the other boots and a universal stab that might fit. I recieved the boots in a few days but haven't seen the stab yet and it has been 3 weeks. I guess I won't worry about it...

Latest posts