PSP - Portable Sony Playstation for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Q 2

Reaction score
I have a like new PSP for sale. I bought it for entertainment use during the last hurricane and have only used it 3x. :(

I no longer want it and am selling the entire system with Spiderman 2 (UMD movie). I noticed robc's post with his PSP for sale and am asking the same, $200 + $10 shipping UPS insured.

I also have Twisted Metal and Ridge Racer for $25 shipped (each)

and

an Intec Pro Gamers Kit for the PSP, that retails for $29.99 new. Asking $20 shipped.

Asking $300 for entire package shipped and insured. (Everything in pic included in package)

Please email me at [email protected]

PSP.jpg

OK... I was doing the math...

PSP w/movie, $200+$10 shipping = $210 shipped

2 movies at $25 each shipped = $50 shipped

pro gamer's kit = $20 shipped

$210+$50+$20=$280 shipped

Then you say you'll sell the whole thing for $300 shipped - why would you charge an extra $20 for someone to take it all in one sale? Normally a package deal is offered at a discount....

the PSP packaged w/ the spiderman, mem card and extras was 250.. plus tax would be closer to 275 (6% sales tax), + 50 for the movies is already 325, plus the kit..

Sorry for the late reply longarm. No I'm sorry I no longer have the original warranty card nor Walmart receipt. Its been beyond 30 days anyway.

Latest posts