Q for Jeff C

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Griffith 2

Reaction score
Hey Jeff-

Just curious if you finished your NOS project? Also, did you finish your gauge cluster on the pillar? I'm really lookin foward to checkin 'em out tomorrow..If ya wanna do another pilar I can bring cash... lol :D

Don't have em finished yet...been raining a lot lately and I am cautious about painting, etc, in the rain, and I still need to do some more bondo, but I'm gonna have em all installed cause everything fits right.

The NOS isn't finished yet. I need to double and triple check the spark plugs and settings, as well as get a tune running and tuned. Still need a lil more cash for all that. But again, it's all setup and in the vehicle, just not ready to be run on the track yet.

Ahhh run it now any way, This way when that motor goes POP you can get a jump on the rebuild !!! :lol::lol::lol:

Todd Z

:D I've been checking online for used motors. I already have a stand and hoist ready to go, believe it or not, and hope to have a motor before Xmas so I can start putting some stuff in from SuperSix Motorsports.