Question for those with a Ford ESP. . .

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a piece of paper or a pamphlet if I remember correctly... I could look for it, But i remember getting something.. Bought mine at the time of sale..

Todd Z

I have a esp contract from spartan lm (Rusty) and no paperwork either. Went to my dealer an had a oasis run on the car and it showed up valid.

Bill B

The guy I bought my ST from had paperwork. It was transferred with a $50 fee at the dealership. I received new paperwork in the mail but never needed it. When they put my VIN # in the computer they see it's still under ESP.

no paperwork, the next time you take it in for service it should show the waranty coverege on the printed receipt....

troy

Thanks, folks. Rusty told me it would show up as valid when I show up at a dealer to use it. I just like to have something in hand, though, even if it is only a card, especially since there are different levels of warranty I could have bought, each with additional options such as first-day rental and amount of deductible. Computers can lose information. I have tried visiting the MyFord.com site several times recently, and they, for example, have apparently lost every bit of info they ever had.