Rain guards and splash guards

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! I haven't been here in a few years; glad you're still here! Now I have two profiles, oh well. I had an accident with my 2002 Sport Trac and the passenger side required repairs, including new rain guards and molded splash guards for the tires. They both came in packages of matching sets, of course. Make me an offer or I'll trade for one of those Ford light ups that go in the hitch receiver! What are the chances of anyone just needing the drivers side rain and splash guards? :lol: The splash guards are gray.

By the way, I drove a 2007 ST today, and besides the more power, I still like my 2002 way better. It looks like something out of the Jetson's, like they tried too hard to make changes. Anyways, this isn't the place for that.

Catherine,

I lost my matching mud flap and need a drivers rear splash guard (mud flap) in the grey color. I don't have one of the lighted Ford hitch plugs though.

Hi Devin,

Thanks for replying! The lighted Ford hitch cover was just a shot in the dark anyways! I just called my Ford dealer and they said a set of flaps (two front or two rear) is $43 bucks. So you need just the rear one, so how about we work out a price plus shipping? I am not at home, so I will weigh it when I get home, and email you. Does that sound OK?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts