Rancho shocks

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Rigby

Reaction score
Hi,

I replaced my oem shocks long ago with some Rancho shocks that liked. I know you guys are always on the look out for a good deal on parts. Does anyone know where I can get the best price on 4 shocks. I have a 2003 Trac.

Riggs

Several posts down by Rodger...

http://www.4wheelparts.com/parts/manufacturer-productlisting.aspx?ptID=3306&mid=ran&subCat=90&utm_source=02-29-08_store_area&utm_medium=email

Lots of paces will have them buy 4 get one free during the month of March. I got mine from 4wheel parts and had no pronlems.

Hey,

I just went to that site and put in my truck and they said none available. I really need to replace mine, want the Ranch RSX since Im off road alot. Have a 2002 4x4, know another place I can get em at a good price?

Thanks!

cottonwood,

Call 4 Wheel Parts and ask if you can order the RSX and still get the four-for price.

If you off-road a lot, have you considered the 9000XL? They have adjustable damping (and you can tell a difference). Ya, they're about $100.00 each, but 4 Wheel Parts has the same four-for deal going on them. The rods on them are beefy - much larger in diameter than my MonoMaxes.

I have these on my '01 and I like them. Damping currently set at 6 up front and 3 at rear.

Just a thought.

Latest posts