• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Random Tech Parts Arriving Monday!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George C

Reaction score
:D:D:D:D:D

As long as the delivery truck stays on schedule we will have all the Random Tech parts in our hands sometime Monday night!! Please give us until Wednesday to get everything printed up and shipped out. If anyone would like to order other Zabteck items now is the time. Also, if you would like gaskets or y-pipe bolts here are the prices...

Y-Pipe Bolt and Nut - $10 (would need 4 sets to replace them all)

Y-Pipe Gasket - $6

High Flow Cat Gasket - $8

Bolts and gaskets are reusable unless they are damaged during install. If you feel you want them just in case let us know and we will ship them with your order. These are genuine Ford parts.

Thanks again for your orders.

George

Zabteck Performance

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, I have been spraying my bolts and nuts down two or three times a week,so I hope I don't have problems with them, but hmmmm, the gasket, I don't know. I do have almost a 130,000 miles on mine. I think I will take a gasket, for 6 dollars, better safe. then sitting in the driveway cussing myself. I would rather crank it up, drag up a chair and drink a cool one while listening to it._Ron :D

Ron,

I cant agree more. I have checked and no parts store stocks any of this...

Plus I am selling these gaskets and studs at my cost.

Todd Z