Rear End Link bushings

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EddieS'04

In Memoriam 1950-2022
Reaction score
I need to rebuild my rear bar end links. The EE sway bar took its toll on the rubber in the links eyes. I know that thru the years some of you have used various brands of bushings. Any one one here have a preference of what brand poly's to use?
I dont want to buy new end links. Replacment will come with rubber bushings. Thanks a bunch. :)

Here you go Eddie. Haven't seen the poly end link bushings and sleeves sold separately. Kit includes 19mm sway bar axle bushings for stock brackets. Poly can be bored to the 1-1/8" EE sway bar diameter with the proper bit.

EDIT- Removed Prothane 61132 link because the kit is not complete.

https://www.energysuspensionparts.com/4.5153

Last edited:
Here you go Eddie. Haven't seen the poly end link bushings and sleeves sold separately. Kit includes 19mm sway bar axle bushings for stock brackets. Poly can be bored to the 1-1/8" EE sway bar diameter with the proper bit. Believe I saw a project where someone did it. Let me know if you want me to find it.
Sad thing is I only need the end link bushings. I have the greasable brackets on the EE center bushings, good shape.
The end links that wore out are the shorter ones you sent me. I was going to put the OEM back on. Then rebuild, ones from you. They fit perfect with my 1.5" drop.
I think someone in the past. Rebuilt theirs with a Moog kit. The moogs were of a plastic poly, that would crumble with the EE bar.
Thanks Steve..