rear seat.....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyle claggett

Reaction score
i have to 12 inch kicker cvrs in the back seat and well its taking up two of the three seats and well i was wondering if anyone has taken out there back seats and made two bucket seats?? if so how and were did you get it done(like what type of shop) and how much does it cost?? thanks

kyle claggett

Some members here have taken out the 60 side rear seat and had a local seat/interior shop cut/modify it into a 40 (just like the single rear seat) and installed speakers in the center via custom box/enclosure set ups. Ask/search for ballistic 23, he's done some wild custom interior set ups for his ST as well as dome of some of his friends have set up their trucks with custon sound systems. Ballistic may have some pics in his libary of the 40/40 modified back seat and sub set up.

edit: my bad, member's name is 23ballistic not ballistic 23

Last edited by a moderator:
Some members also have taken out the back 60/40 seats completely and put 2 front seats in the back...and taken the 60 part out and installed another 40.

Todd Z

Below is a quick response I found from 23ballistic addressing the 60/40 to 40/40 conversion of the rear seat.

"I did not use the 40% side for mine. I had originally bought one but it was more trouble to mount. The way I did mine was strip down the 60% side measure the width of the 40%- cut -section padding & frame down to size. Reweld the frame and let interior guy do the rest. That way all the outer seat mounts were the same and just weld in inside mounts in correct location."

You may want to drop him Q or address a post to him about rear seats and audio on the ST

Latest posts