Rear Window motor part number

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Martin 2

Reaction score
To any member that has replaced their motor in the rear window....do you have a part number for it? I'm planning on replacing the motor (hope that this is the issue) As the rear window does not work at all anymore. It did work but I had issues getting it to go back up without using the procedure in the faq. So I can only assume its the motor that is shot. I do still have warranty on my trac and I'm planning on taking it in to get the cluster fixed, I know that's covered, so I'll see if I can get it fixed at the same time (again if it is covered) If not I'll be doing it myself but I need the p/n so I don't end up with the wrong part.

Oh is there a trick to getting in behind the rear seats?I have the adrenalin model with the sub under the rear driver side seat, and that side obviously won't go down. Do I need to remove the sub first? if so how!

Thanks for any tips/ideas/help you guys can provide!!

Thanks for the link Eddie.... I just looked up the part.....I pray that its covered under the warranty now. $180 U.S. I thought people were saying they got one for like $50 bucks!

What I don't get is rock auto has them here

http://www.rockauto.com/dbphp/x,catalog,48,partnum,WLM144,d,MOTORCRAFT_WLM144.html

But then you go here...and it's almost $100 bucks less from them (rock auto)... http://frugalmechanic.com/auto-part/motorcraft-wlm144-window-motor

Like I said I sure hope this is covered under the warranty. I can't justify almost $200 bucks for a motor.

Here's the part # I bought for my 01 Trac 1L5Z-7823394-BA. New on fleabay now for $45. New and it worked great Item number: 270774600693 $14 for shipping.

Thanks Ron6399. I emailed him to see if he would ship to Canada. His auction says only to the U.S. :sad:

Latest posts