Rear window rain visor

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leo Pedigo

Reaction score
I am trying to find an in-channel rain/wind visor for the back window for my 2003 ST. I find several choices for the front & rear side windows but have not found anything for the back window.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Only two options that I've seen are the tape on type:

FastPartsNetwork #1L2Z 18246 BA (Ford)

GT Styling #57315

Last edited by a moderator:
in-channel rain/wind visor for the back window

No such thing for the rear. Tape on only.

An in channel would look strange anyway.

Only covering the center window.

Ahh, who needs one?? If you really want one, go for it. Not a personal favorite of mine. Just keep the back window closed in bad weather. I Would go with the in-channel ones for the doors instead. Bob

I had an extra pair of rear side window visors I cut and spliced together using clear PVC glue to weld together. I had to cut from the excess, a piece to glue underneath to stiffen it. It has to be mounted under the weatherstrip because the window would not pass it in the window channel. It is difficult to cut, glue, and install just right and may not look perfect but mine has been functioning well. Also, I leave it in place when I have my cap on the bed. I have been meaning to take pictures but I haven't had the cap off in a while.

Latest posts