rear window visor and sun roof deflector for sale.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Pollen

Reaction score
I have my rear window sunflector and Benevento Sun Roof Deflector for sale from my sport trac. These items were both used for roughly 2 years, and show little or no wear.

I will provide some 3M double sticky tape to install the rear window visor. The clips will come with the Benevento Sun Roof Deflector, but I do not have the installation instructions.

The sun roof deflector sells for $70 new, so I'll ask $40 + shipping.

The rear window sunflector is $34 new, so I'll ask $30 shipped.

Both items are off the trac and safely stored in my house. I will return home on the 4th or 5th of August, and can ship them after I pick up some boxes and packing material for them. I will also be attending the sport trac meet in Kingman on August 6th, so if anybody is attending the meet and wants to pick them up there, I'll be happy to accommodate.

I accept paypal, money orders or cashiers checks. Drop me an e-mail at [email protected] if you are interested.

Jerry

HDoctors, I'll get a shipping quote for you in the next couple of days.

Like I said before, I don't get back to Vegas until the 4th or 5th of August, so I can't ship until then. I'm not sure how ahead of time you guys want to pay for these, but I've got all of 9 days in Vegas before I leave for good, so I'll have to receive payment before the 10th. My paypal id is [email protected]

Thanks guys.

Latest posts