Remote Start & Alarm Part:7L3Z-19G364-AA??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Blancas

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Remote Start, With Keyless Entry & Alarm, Part Number: 7L3Z-19G364-AA can fit in a '07 ST LTD? Most of the online places, like fordaccessoriesstore.com are referencing that it's only for 2008-2010. How would an alarm system be specific to certain years?

Has anyone tried installing or inquired for an '07?

http://www.fordaccessoriesstore.com/GfaWeb/catalog.do?prodInfo=Sport%20Trac~2008~7L3Z_19G364_AA

@ Les: Thanks. I sent a message him a somewhat detailed message from his website contact forms...Hopefully he can give me some good news.

Can anyone recommend a reasoably priced, quality alarm system with crazy distance, remote start and lots of noise?

My previous F-150 dealer-installed alarm/remote start had this nasty alarm sound. It would play a siren, but that was covered up with the sound of the nasty-loud blaring of the truck horn. It wasn't just a steady paced horn honk, but more like random length honks...like morse code. Freaking thing was nasty if you were near the truck when it went off. I could always tell it was my truck if it went off.

This is also kind of important because the current alarm in my ST is crapping the bed. It will just go off at random times and it's mostly non-responsive to the remote. The remote intermittently works or doesn't work while I franticaly try to stop it from honking in my apartment parking lot at 2AM. Eventually it'll stop, but it's no guarantee that it won't happen again. Man, it sucks!

Latest posts