Replacement seats

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wwk

Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
1st Gen Owner
I have a 2004 sport trac , 2 wheel drive , 4 door ,, and the front seats are beat up ,,,, I found 2 really nice front seats off a 2001 Ford Explorer,,, can someone tell me if they will fit ,,,, the fabric will be different but hoping the hardware lines up and it will be an easy swap out ,,,, thanks

They will bolt right in. You might have to splice some wires if you have power seats as the connectors are/might be different. I swapped '98-99, possibly 2000, Explorer seats into my '01 and '02 Sport Tracs.

They will bolt right in. You might have to splice some wires if you have power seats as the connectors are/might be different. I swapped '98-99, possibly 2000, Explorer seats into my '01 and '02 Sport Tracs.
Thanks, I figured the wires would have to be spiced ,,,, I was worried about it bolting right in because I know they made a lot of changes on the 03 & 04 sport tracks, but I believe it should be ok ,,, thanks

I put 2005 Sport Trac seats in my 2000 Ranger. Just had to swap the rails. They fit and work perfectly

Last edited:

Latest posts