RIP EddieS'04

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swshawaii

Staff member
1st Gen Owner
V6 Engine
2 wheel drive
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
1st Gen Owner
Wow. Sad to hear. Could have sworn I talked to him after that.
Sorry to see him go. We had our ups and downs but still a good guy willing to help fellow sporttrac people. It will be quieter around here without him. RIP Fast Eddie.

Thank you for letting us know swshawaii!

I don't hang here as much as back in the old days but from the time I bought my new '07 up until recently, Eddie had been a constant contributor to this site. It's funny, I was just thinking the other day that I didn't remember seeing Fast Eddie posting lately! He always tried to help out fellow Sport Trac Forum members with his opinions and experiences. I have always respected his service to our country!

I'll miss seeing your posts Eddie!

Sad news !! Sorry to hear !! Condolences to his family !!

Condolences.
I am sure we have had conversations over the years and he has helped me out. Sad to see a long time ST'er go.

Just traded in my 2010 ST in May for an F150. First time since Nov 2000 that i don't have a Sport Trac in the driveway.

He must have been one of the OG’s for this forum. RIP

Sorry Rodger, no idea. I found out Tuesday after Googling his name and city. Deeply saddened. Eddie was a very good man and loyal friend although I never met him in person.

What's sad is when I ran the site I had all members contacts and phone numbers, I would be able to be in touch with the family to send something to them.....
Now is "Who the F knows who owns it" and where did all my data go? :-( :-(

The list could easily have been sold off in one of the changes to get a return on investment! Just saying..... once it changes hands, who knows what is private after that! I still check out the site and it OK but not what it was just a few short years ago! JMHO!

Miss you Eddie.

May 24, 1950 - December 18, 2022