Rockauto closeout parts

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wholesaler Closeout Parts

Hello Rodger,

We have a limited number of wholesaler closeout parts available for your 2001 FORD EXPLORER SPORT TRAC and possibly other vehicles you work on. Wholesaler closeout parts come from manufacturers, retailers or distributors who, for whatever reason, decided to reduce or liquidate inventory. We pay less for these parts and can offer them to RockAuto customers at bargain prices. Some of these products were discontinued by manufacturers and may be hard to find after these closeout parts are sold. If you're planning for future repairs or if you've postponed maintenance, now is a great time to buy the parts you need!

The links below display the wholesaler closeout parts available for your vehicles. Wholesaler closeout parts are also listed in the RockAuto catalog alongside our regular inventory.

Wholesaler closeouts for your 2001 FORD EXPLORER SPORT TRAC:

http://www.rockauto.com/RSS/vehiclefeeds.php?carcode=1366680&m=wc&l=en&html=true

We regularly add new wholesaler closeout parts to the RockAuto catalog. We will send an update email like this one, covering up to three of your vehicles, at most once every three months. To be notified immediately when a closeout part for your vehicle is added to our catalog, sign up for our RSS feed by clicking an icon in our catalog.

Enjoy the savings, and thanks for being a RockAuto customer!

Tom Taylor

Vice President, Marketing

RockAuto, LLC

Madison, WI

www.RockAuto.com

[email protected]

1-866-ROCKAUTO (1-866-762-5288)

(608) 661-1376

Fax: (608) 836-5694

I have purchased Closeout parts from RockAuto many times.

Everytime...I have had some sort of surprise when the package got to me.

Usually, if I order more than one of something, I get different designs/manufacturers even though they are in identical boxes. One time (for a different vehicle) I ordered every closeout tie rod end they had listed for my car. I ordered 6 of them and every one was different...not one matching set.

Half of the time, something small is missing from the package...like a cotter pin or a nut or a wire.

I recently ordered some rear brake pads for my ST and they were half the size of the ST's pads. It was almost like they were racing pads designed for low drag. Rock Auto's listing was incorrect also. They sent me pads for the steel piston instead of for the phenolic.

Buyer beware when it comes to the Close Out stuff.

Yeah, a while back ordered Monroe SensaTracs and received Reflexes instead. I really wanted the softer ride but I guess the SensaTracs will have to wait.

Latest posts