Roll Stability Control

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berf

Reaction score
What year model was Roll Stability Control first introduced on the Sport Trac?

Build code: FEFAH ROLL STABILITY CONTROL (RSC) BRAKES

Same question for Trailer tow sway control and/or Interactive Vehicle Dynamics. Anybody know the answer?

Late 2007.... Early 2008

sorry, it was 08 was thinking the best year a trac was made...

My 2007, build 1 has stability control, though I have never noticed it doing something.

I've been reading some old reviews on-line of the 2008 Sport Trac, and this one says that all 2008 Sport Tracs have it, but when I look up my VIN code, I don't find the build code (FEFAH) for it. So I'm a bit confused if my truck has it or not.

Is it possible that all Tracs after 08 have Stability Control, but in 2010 the FEFAH Roll Stability Control BRAKES were an addition to the RSC control? Another old review I found of the 09 indicates that is the year they added Trailer Sway Control, so maybe the FEFAH code is tied to that?

https://www.autoblog.com/buy/2008-Ford-Explorer+Sport+Trac/expert-review/pg-2/
Safety features that come standard on all models comprise front airbags, front seat-mounted side airbags to protect the upper body in side impacts, head-protecting side-curtain airbags with rollover sensor; child safety seat anchors (LATCH), Advance Trac stability control with rollover mitigation, four-wheel antilock brakes and a tire-pressure monitor. Rear obstacle detection ($295) is optional.

Last edited:

Latest posts