running lights and line of fire question?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Hasty

Reaction score
I am getting ready to buy the line of fire with the backup lights and I was wondering what I have to do to make the reverse option work? Also, where is everyone mounting it? There is a gap between the bumper and tailgate that appears to be the best place. What running lights do you recommend? I was considering the ones that work with the turn signals, but I have no idea how they hook up. Can someone give me some insight on this? This is going on an '05 adrenaline. Do they make different colors of running lights? If so, where do I get them?

I have the line of fire w/reverse light. I supplied a link. You want the 49".

The reds plug into your trailer harness unless you want to direct wire it. The bar has one white wire that needs to be tapped into the reverse light wire of your ST.

Mounting is very simple. it has 4 peel and stick tabs that are screwed onto the light tab. Just peel and stick the whole light bar onto the truck. If you ever want to remove it, just undo 4 screws and the light bar pulls away from the peel and stick tabs.

heres a pic of both reverse light and nite running lites on my Ranger:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts