sad story

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyler wright

Reaction score
this weekend i was coming home from my hunting camp and saw 5 ambulances and 2 fire trucks and a crap load of cops on the side of the highway. I knew it was a wreck but knew nothing else. I asked a policeman, my neighbor, and he said someone fell asleep and crossed the median, it was a 4 lane, and when he got to the other of the other side of the median he got airborn and landed on the other vehicle. The men that were landed on were a father and son, the son had just come home from iraq, but the sad part is that they were on the way home from the sons moms funeral. The reason i am posting this is because the vehicle the son and father were in was a sporttrac, a maroon adrenaline, and the peramedics had to cut the roof off to get them out. The whole vehicle was smashed to about 3 feet high. The driver, the dad, was pushed throught the floor board and the passenger was smooshed back in his seat. The people that fell asleep were only hurt and the people in the trac were killed.

So i ask you to please keep their family in your prayers.

That is sad, Tyler. Of all the ST accidents I have heard described on this board this was the first one with fatalities that I can remember.

I believe this is the story from the newspaper in Mississippi. Some of the details don't match tyler's source, but it is a very sad story. My prayers are with them.