Santa's Trac Presents

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny O

Reaction score
Got a Line Of Fire light for Christmas.

[Broken External Image]:

It lights up white in reverse too.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, I have had two different Line of Fire light bars on mine but the road salt here in Pittsburgh ate up the wires and made it's way into the plastic housing itself frying the chip. I even sealed the second one so that would happen.

:banghead::angry:

I'm gonna get another one either that or get flush mount hidden L.E.D. bars like we use on our custom trucks when we shave the taillights. I like having the extra lights out back living in the city just for visability and safety.

:banana::supercool:

Thanks Jerry, I was wondering how it would handle winter.

reaper, also each half blinks with the turn signals. It plugs in to the trailer wiring plug plus you have to splice one wire into the backup light.

Here's is the one I had on mine, picture kinda sucks and that's just the marker lights not the brake lights. They were awesome at night. Hey Johnny, I have the amber L.E.D. bar for the sides I bought for mine but changed my mind if you're interested, paid $90 for them, would let them go for $50.

[Broken External Image]:

Thanks Jerry, I'll just stick with what I have for now.

doctorcad, yeah I killed those Atomic Wings. The waiter stuck around for a minute, I bit into the first one, smiled, and said "I got this". :grin:

I would like one but. Im not sure about lasting in the texas gulf coast humidity and monsoons..

Eddie, they'll last down south, it's the salt that corodes the wiring and makes it's way into the plastic housing. You'll be fine with a line of fire down there.

:banana:

Jerry was right. After a month in winter the Line Of Fire is toast. I pulled it off today, the inside was full of dirty water.

Latest posts