Saw a White '07 Today

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nelson Atwell

Reaction score
It was parked at Bob Moore Ford in OKC. It was visible from I-240. For a moment I thought about stopping to look at it, but I am not really interested in the new design. I saw the glare from that chrome grill even from 200 feet away. "bling-bling" :blink:

I agree, Nelson. I don't care too much for the look, but I'd probably fall in love with the ride.

That's why I won't test drive one! :lol:

I think either white or that dark blue are my color of choice when i go to get mine (depending on what limited edition colors might be coming out)

White looks nice! So does that silver ST O' the week, and the blue, and the Dark Cherry, decisions, decisions, ...

Nelson and Eric...ha ha ha ... just you go and see one in Dark Cherry or the gorgeous Blue Metallic color and you will want one! Test drive it Eric and tell me you won't like it even more! IT IS HEADS AND SHOULDERS ABOVE OUR FIRST GEN ST's in every facet! It is vastly improved all around, and you can't find another truck in it's class (is there anythiing close?) and with the safety rating that it never had before, it stands alone and above all of the trucks that are even close to it in size, class, and certainly in amenities. I finally got a brochure on the 07 ST, and I read it over and over to see what not to like about it- couldn't find a thing to dislike. I am not enamored about the grille myself, but IF THAT IS THE ONLY THING NOT TO LIKE ABOUT THE 07, then Ford wasted a lot of other things to make it. To each his own, but structurally, safetywise, amenities, comfort, and the fact that it had to be improved over the first gen Tracs, it is awesome - don't buy one Eric, but at least drive it before you lose it looking at one everytime you pass by a Ford dealership.... go on...I dare you....;):eek::unsure:

Lots of love to ya... and I'm just kidding about asking you to love it...just drive one!

I stopped by my local dealer this weekend and checked out a white 07 premium. Leather, sunroof, all the bells and whistles. I must say I was more impressed with the trac in person than I was with the photos. I agree that I'm not really a big fan of the chrome grille, but otherwise I was suprised with my first look. I was really attracted to that gleaming chrome V8 emblem on the side!! If something happens to my 02, I will definately be looking at the 07. The $30K price tag may force me to look elsewhere, but I do like what I have seen so far with the new trac!

Chris

Just saw a black one parked here on base. Actually looked real nice - even with that great honkin' blob o' bling on the front end.

May just have to take a closer look this weekend.

grump

:lol:

Marvin,

I just paid my 2002 off, plus I have low sales-resistance. I know I'd want one if I drove one. I'm also afraid that I won't like my current one as much, if I did. I know my weaknesses.

I must resist being assimilated into the collective. ;)

I hear you Eric P, I find myself ogling an 07 everyday here lately. I too, am low sales resistant, but I have to keep telling myself that I have to finish off this 01 first, as opposed to trading it in for a new 07. That won't happen anytime soon, but as soon as I pay the 01 off is when the fiending will start for the 07. I would keep the 01 for nostalgia, and try and use the 07 for special ocassions (yeah, right!). I know one thing, when I do buy the 07, I will be buying it from Van Bortel Ford in NY. Ms. Van Bortel has a free 100,000 mile FORD WARRANTY with every new vehicle you buy from the dealership. And the price is very, very competitive (low markup) and straightforward. No haggling, price on the sticker, free 100,000 K warranty, yeah that will be a no-brainer for me! Come on March of 2007, Dark Cherry Limited, w/all ops xcept the nav and heated windhield, and about what I am paying for my 01 right now, now that's a BIG DEAL! :wub::cool::D

Still not diggin' the '07's. Saw a stone grey? colored one over the weekend. Must've been loaded up cause it was draggin' it's rear. I just can't get used to it. Didn't care for it in Dallas and hasn't grown on me since. I don't think that's going to change.