Scale Suspension Coil Overs

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedSTA

Reaction score
I recently purchased what is now my second Sport Trac ever owned. This one came out of Canada and has some light surface rust on the frame and suspension components. Being that the truck now has 115k miles on it and not knowing too much of its history I am making plans to go through the truck on a Remove & Replace or Restore binge. Searching for struts has been a lack luster process. It seemed like there are not many great options out there. Well until I came across SCALE Suspension. ( Scalesuspension.com ) It is a bit pricy when compared to replacing the shocks but in the grand scheme of things but might improve the ownership experience for me.

Has anyone tried these or have a comparable experience?

I’m planning to go with the Regular version ( they offer a low and extreme version ) which will allow for up to 2.5 in drop but maintain streetable ride quality. https://scalesuspension.com/shop/en/ford/167-ford-explorer-sport-trac-07-10-in-series-coilover

I know of 6 sets installed and no issues. The key is the longevity of the kit....

Latest posts