Scammers on Sport Trac.org

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berf

Reaction score
Beware of scammers on this site. Someone found a post I put up here a year ago looking for a hard to find item, and contacted me through this forum via a Private Message and told me they knew someone that had it. The users name was Nicholas81. He sent me the email address of a guy (JamesFrank) who he said had it. I contacted James Frank and he said he would sell it to me and to just send him a Pay Pal payment. Looking at Nicholas81's profile, he has zero posts on this forum.

It appears people are browsing through the forum, looking for items that people want to buy, and then claiming to have one for sale. Beware, these are scammers. Don't play their game.

user mattfred appears to be another one. He has replied to 10 wanted items claiming to have them.

When I emailed the scammer asking for parts from a 2012 Sport Trac he said he had them. Big red flag.

2012 huh? Lol if your a lazy-ass scammer you could at least put the tiniest about of work to scam people..........

Oh nevermind ther are LAZY-ASS SCAMMERS...

Beware of scammers on this site. Someone found a post I put up here a year ago looking for a hard to find item, and contacted me through this forum via a Private Message and told me they knew someone that had it. The users name was Nicholas81. He sent me the email address of a guy (JamesFrank) who he said had it. I contacted James Frank and he said he would sell it to me and to just send him a Pay Pal payment. Looking at Nicholas81's profile, he has zero posts on this forum.

It appears people are browsing through the forum, looking for items that people want to buy, and then claiming to have one for sale. Beware, these are scammers. Don't play their game.
I'll order something from them and tell them I'm using FTX for payment!

I would suggest NOT BUYING ANYTHING from ANYONE offering to sell something on this forum. There are MULTIPLE scammer accounts on here, and the ADMINS of this forum APPEAR TO BE ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL and are not dealing with the problem.

Now I'm curious, what is FTX......

hopefully it is a packaged file that will funnel out all of THIER money and send all thier data and info to the cybersecurity companies to relentlessly screw them over....

It appears the Administrators have abandoned this forum. This makes it a perfect playground for scammers.

Have to tag @FogLights @Admin and hope they see it.

So sad how this site has gone to junk.....