Schematics needed

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rod

Reaction score
Hi Everyone.
I'm new to this site. Can anyone suggest somewhere to find wiring diagrams for the Sport Trac?
Troubleshooting is so much easier when you have all the right info.
I have a 05/4.0/4wd. Looking for Ignition diagrams.

Thanks

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ or just buy the wire diagram book or CD online.

Well I tried to scan from my Ford Trac wiring manual for you.
My scanner and printer is on the fritz again. I have been having trouble for a while. It has lasted 11yrs. Time for a replacement I suppose.:(

Eddie, printers are cheap. Unfortunately they STILL make up for it many times over for OE ink cartridges. Bend over. LOL

Yes, I think I will dig deeper $$, and go with a Epson 3 in 1, this time. I can buy only the ink color I need, and fill the individual tanks. I have read some good things about them. They have them for home to office in price.
This cheap Lexmark x2500, from wallmart lasted 11yrs. Suprisingly, it has done very well. Even with photo's. They got me on the ink cartriges though.
I have to make sure it is compatible with W/7, and can be hard wired. I dont do anything wireless. Just old school, that way.
I even have a working W/XP laptop, I recently restored. Thinking using it for wired streaming. I recently turned in my cable box. Price got outragous, even with out movies and the top HD line up.

Last edited:

Latest posts