Sct power flash

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brant 1

Reaction score
Ok, my power flash got here after a bit of a wait, I plugged it in and followed all the instructions. When I got to the part about loading a tune, I again followed the instructions and it said that my vehicle isn't supported. I have an 02 trac and I talked to the guys for

sct when i ordered it, they know what I have so I am wondering if I am doing something wrong, when it tells you to turn vehicle on does that mean start it? Any thoughts from anyone, I am scared that i payed all that money and now the thing doesn't work.

Thanks in advance.

IF it is an xcal 3 you need to go into the CUSTOM tunes section and install those tunes...

That should fix the problem..

Todd Z

Yet again, Todd saves the day, thanks very much.

I took my baby out for a rip after the tune completed, it is very noticable, and the tranny is now shifting great. My only other question, on the 1 to 2 shift and the 2 to 3 shift, there is a squeak just as it shifts, it kind of sounds either like barking tires or the belt slipping, and I am just about positive that it's not the tires. Any thoughts?

The tranny pressures or slip times need to be adjusted.... BUt drive it for 3-4 days and see if it adjusts....

But I have had that issue before....

Todd Z