sct

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Susan Pierce

Reaction score
i would like to get a little more info on the sct programmer as far as 1/4 mile times and what has anyone beaten on the street or strip and which program did you use

It depends upon the tune you get. I used Torrie a site sponsor.

I hope this link works. .. . . .

http://nationalhorsepower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1637&hl=

http://www.unleashedtuning.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=44

Last edited by a moderator:
i have the sct xcal 2 on my 05 ST, i also have K&N 77series CAI, and single in single out 2.5inch catback, with 40 series flowmaster. The Xcal2 was the single most effective mod for me, i got mine from explorer express and im running the 93 octane tune, also had the speed limiter moved up to 125, there is nothing like flying by a corvette at 125 and you know the driver is like WTF?:D,I highly recommend it to you, if you are really running low 14's on the track like your cardomain page says, i think that makes you the fastest ST on this site, but that might not last long if jeff C has his nitrous up and running

I met Dennis and Susan at a Waco meet a couple of years ago, and it seems like I remember he has some sort of NOS system on his Trac, too.

Oh man, I always get a kick out of these "what have you beaten" posts.

A Trac could beat a Ferrari, so long as the Ferrari doesn't know he's "racing".

I passed a Corvette the other day like he was sitting still. So what if he was turning left at an intersection...

eBay special. They are aftermarket wheels rated at roughly 1500lbs load each (for a total of 6000lbs) which is more than my ST. Got the whole set of 4 for under 500, and the tires for $160 (another eBay special).

Haven't been to the track in a while. School and work kinda get in the way, and the nearest 1/4 track is about 50miles away...

BAH 120......

D&S,

I don't think any one has run the truck without the Xcal, the flashed it and re ran it at the track.

All i can say is it is a HUGE improvement over the stock programs...

Plus if you add a Larger MAF , tbody, exhaust and stuff like that to your ST with the NOS, the stock computer will not be able to properly adjust for you and can cause damage over time..

[Broken External Image]:

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator: