seat covers

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJ Nicolas

Reaction score
i need some seat covers for my sport trac and not many places have a set with the backseat cover as well.. can anyone recommend a good place to buy them? i prefer neoprene or tweed seat covers

i have a pair. if you look in my memeber file you can see them. if you want them, make me an offer and we can work with that. paid $400 new and they have only been used for 3 months.

patrick

I have the Wet Okole's and they are amazing. I would highly suggest getting them. They are water restistant and dirt wipes right off.

No doubt Wet Okole's are great seat covers but WAY over priced for me. I recently got these covers ($25 each) and I'm very happy with them.

Here are our Wetokole's. We love the look, however in the AZ heat they are not proving very practicle. They make you sweat. Their advertisement that says that they don't get hot is absolutely true, after sitting in the sun all day they are cooler than the stock seats. But they sure do warm up quick on the drive home and long trips get a little unconfortable. I'm not sure yet what we are going to do with them. Like I said, we love the look and they are wonderful for spills and protecting the seats and they are really comfortable as long as it doesn't get too warm.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

About 70 bucks each set from a place in florida. ( 1 310 671 4345)

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Todd Z

I agree with kimbro. My Wet Okoles are great, but they can warm up quickly if the truck's been in the sun for awhile. They are also pretty expenisve if bought new.

[Broken External Image]:

Bought these at Target at clearance for $14/pair. You can buy them at Circuit City and other major retailers. Very comfy, look like leather, but more like pleather.

[Broken External Image]:

They are "Type S" covers.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the response guys. i guess i didn't look hard enough.. not many places have the 60/40 option like wetokole does.. might just have to go with them..

Normally I don't use seat covers, but we have a nice heavy rear one we got from some online doggy supply catalog (we have a greyhound). Seat belts will work with it. If I'm going off-roading, for the front I grab the flannel ones from my van that I got at J.C. Whitney. My work van has vinyl seats and no A/C so I need all the help I can get.

Latest posts