Seattle Meet

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Abson 3

Reaction score
Alrighty, I need to find out from the 4 responding persons about a Seattle meet, where would a good halfway spot for us to meet.

We have Seattle, Sammamish, Mercer Island, Oak Harbour, and Maple Valley.

I know our fellow Trac'er JD from Oak Harbor can't go too far, so I was wondering about Edmonds or Mukilteo.

Also, if JD can't make the meet at all, we can drop it down Seattle proper. I don't have the date yet, but looking at October or November

Let me know if there is a date or series of dates that will work.

JD, let me know if thats good, and how far you are willing to go. You kinda seem to be the farthest North we have.

Lets do this thing folks!

Totally depends on my wife's call schedule which she doesn't find out until that month. So I guess that means don't plan anything around me since I can't commit to anything anyways. If I can make it I'll be there, if not well.. it might as well be more convenient for the people that can commit. I don't fly solo with infant twins, just too much of a headache.

Dont blame ya! your wife life safety industry (fire, police, medical?) Once I hear from the rest of the group, I will drop you an email, let you know what is going on.

Sweet! Tell her thanks for her service from me! :cool:

And again, I will see what the rest of the group is looking at, and determine location from that. Hope to see you and the misses in a couple of months!

Latest posts