Seen at Wal Mart

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't Gremlins, only come in two colors -- Lime Green and Concord Grape Purple? I haven't seen another company make a purple vehicle until Ford came out with the 2007 Sport Trac. There's one on base where I work, and my coworkers just point and laugh when they see it. :lol:

Rodger did you buy them :) I remember Gremlins only ones I ever saw were lime green :)

side note on editions ha ha

Somebody here in town was looking at my trac while at a gas station....the guy told his wife, See honey, it's a NASCAR edition :lol::lol:I didn't have the heart to tell him...

here is another place to look they have them in two different,just didnt post another link.Its maybe not what youre looking for!:unsure:

The local Alco store had several last time I was in there. I was thinking of getting one and painting it island blue and then trying different mods on it before doing them to my big toy in the drive way.:lol::lol: _ Ron

Roger,,I had a '73 Gremlin X..black w/gold stipes, 304c.V8, automatic...I put headers and duals, larger carburator, Accell ignition on it. It would top end at 140mph and run 14 seconds in the quarter mile....suprised alot of performance cars on the road..:lol:

My Gremlin had Factory "duel" headers on a straight six with Hush Thrush mufflers. I also put on a Filtron oil impregnated foam air filter, capacitor discharge ignition, and Crager SS mag wheels. I am drawing a blank on what else I put on it, but I did get 30 mpg hwy. Not bad for a 4-spd. manual tranny. I did find out several yrs. later that it was not good for the ozone.

The Dark Cherry is the color we refer to as purple. It is only a shade different from purple, if even that.

fafd6729800bdf79621545894349a220.jpg