seen one of these in an ST?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one in my 02 , this is what you get with the console that has the stupid little bag in it . You must either have the real console or no console at all . Go to the nearest dealer and really check it out before you buy . I've had my ST for a little over three years now and haven't found a use for the bag yet ,however it was a big sales gimmick on the 01's and 02's .:cool:

Yes, that goes to the short console with the bag. Here's a picture of mine. You can see the top of the cupholder (with the Gatorade bottle in it) and the bag console. The armrest lifts up so that you can access it. The bag is removable, but I've never found any reason to take it out. It is able to carry a ton of CD's in an organized fashion and other little odds and ends.

[Broken External Image]:

Hey, I just Armor Alled mine just like that the other day. I love the clip. The park pass stayed there all summer. Plus, the deep cup holders never spill.[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
As I have said on a previous post I have the bag also, not wanting the full console. I like the bag but there is wasted space, especially between the bag and that other little compartment that sits under the dash. I would love to find a full console (minus the vents and radio controls). Would like extra cup holders and more storage space.

I LOVE my shorty console... I had the full in my 01 ST, it scratched like crazy, this shorty console is such a dream. Gives you a lot more room inside...

Latest posts