• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vehicle For Sale Selling - 2008 Adrenalin V6 AWD Black (many options and upgrades), 93,000 miles

Help Support SportTrac.org:

Heyward Drummond

2nd Gen Owner
V6 Engine
Reaction score
I ordered this from the factory and got the 3rd one delivered to the Northern Virginia area. Gorgeous condition with 93,000 miles. Garaged, Always serviced by Ted Britt Ford Dealer in Chantilly, VA, Posted pictures in my picture profile. Has wood grain look on dash, doors, console, front and back interior, Pioneer AVIC audio with Apple CarPlay, navigation, Sync, XMSirius Radio, Infinity speakers all around, Bridgestone P265/50R20" tires (wider than factory), Monroe shocks, replaced muffler system and removed resonator for sound and performance, chip control program for MPG and power, Ford keyless entry on drivers door, replaced light bulbs with LED lights interior, Added front end LEDs, halogen bulbs in fogs and headlights, ceramic brakes and red calipers, AC coolant replaced couple months ago. No accidents, No exposure so salt (sand is mostly used in Virginia), No rust, AWD has traction control system and can be manually switched to 4WD if needed, seats in like new condition, dog cover for back seats which fold down, hard tonneau locking cover, locking rear tailgate device (theft prevention device), lots more options. pictures posted to my media folder which is open to anyone on this site: Media added by Heyward Drummond

Asking $13,000 but open to offers.

Email me: [email protected]. or call cell or text me at 703-507-0345

Last edited:

Heyward Drummond

2nd Gen Owner
V6 Engine
Reaction score
Thanks, DKF. I love my Adrenalin but it's time to downsize as I am retiring. Someone will get a truck that has been so well taken care of and babied. I will hate letting this go but it's time.

As to the headlights, I love the website www.carid.com They have some incredible adding. Here is the headlight assembly for the Sport Trac that I bought:

I have also added other LED lights from their site like the 36" light bar on the rear of the truck under the rear lid. Sequential turn signals and brake lights.

Check it out
headlights.png

Jim

Reaction score
Very nice truck. I am giving it some serious thought as I have a 2001 that I have similarly taken very good care of. Will get back in touch.

Jim D.

Heyward Drummond

2nd Gen Owner
V6 Engine
Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah I had a 2001 Sport Trac and loved when the Adrenalin came out so I ordered this in 2008 and got the 3rd one to be delivered in Virginia. Loved all the stairing when I drove around and would get stopped at red lights asking what that truck was. I still get that around here as you just don’t see Adrenalins anymore. I’m not in a rush to sell so get back to me if you want. I have to sell by say March as I have a new 2022 Lincoln I ordered coming in.

Jim

Reaction score
Thanks. That timing is fine with me; I may send you a few questions as I am mulling this over. I just did a bunch of maintenance items to my truck to get a few more years out of it. But yours looks very nice. An unrelated question - it looks like you may be a greyhound owner? One of our daughters has 2 (a male and female) she adopted several years ago. They are great dogs.

Jim D.

Heyward Drummond

2nd Gen Owner
V6 Engine
Reaction score
No problem. Yes, I bought this truck in 2008 to be able to drive my Greyhound, Dora, from Virginia to Ohio to get chemotherapy for bone cancer. We did that every 2 weeks for three months. She lived out three more years! So I have a special love for that truck. I have another Greyhound now and use it to go to the vets. It’s great for dogs. I will include the nice dog cover for the rear area and the dog ramp in the sale.

Heyward Drummond

2nd Gen Owner
V6 Engine
Reaction score
Turns out my new Lincoln Corsair is getting built on 2/28 and expected to be here within a couple weeks. Would like to get this sold by 2/15 as I need to sell my 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium as well. Will start posting for sale signs locally starting mid-january most likely.

Last edited:

Heyward Drummond

2nd Gen Owner
V6 Engine
Reaction score
Turns out Lincoln just emailed me that my Corsair is being made on 1/3 now (versus original date of 2/28) and I should have it by 1/15. However, I am selling my Fusion to CarMax this weekend so no real rush on the Sport Trac. February is my goal for selling it.

Jim

Reaction score
Hi Heyward:

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately after reviewing some of my recent investments in my 2001, I think I am going to keep driving it for a bit longer and follow your lead in migrating to something different in the not so distant future. Someone is going to get a very nice truck from you. All the best to you / appreciate the opportunity to consider this.

Jim Donohue

Heyward Drummond

2nd Gen Owner
V6 Engine
Reaction score
Thanks, Jim. I just sold my Fusion today and so the pressure is off a bit. I love the Sport Trac and it looks brand new. Amazing for a 2008 which reflects my love and respect for this awesome truck. It has been a flawless truck in so many ways. I'll see it to the right person I am sure. I should not care but I really do like to think the truck will go to a caring person who won't abuse it. It served me really well. I would buy this truck for sure if I needed a truck. Cheers.

JC2008SportTrac

Reaction score
If it were a V-8, I'd make it happen today. I'm looking for an Adrenaline, but it must be a V-8. Good luck to you; you won't have a problem finding a buyer :)

Heyward Drummond

2nd Gen Owner
V6 Engine
Reaction score
Thanks. I understand. I'm the same way with my cars as I am very specific on needs/desires. I just moved the Sport Trac from our second garage to our main garage after selling my Fusion this weekend. Our main garage has bright LED lights and the truck looks brand new with that black mirror effect when washed and waxed. I doubt this will sit long once I start really posting it for sale. People often ask me when I'm out and about if this truck is a new model as you don't see Adrenalins at all around here in Northern Virginia. Saw a red one a month ago but they are so rare. Love this truck.

Todd Z

2nd Gen Owner
V6 Engine
V8 Engine
Reaction score
All those buying services lowballed me big time with my black truck..... Try the Facebook forums.... Local sale too. Sadly the 4.0 people hate...

OvalSports

2010 Adrenalin
Reaction score
It’s an amazing truck. I think too much for me for a coyote project.
Possibly if I had a great offer on my 2010 STA V8 RWD, I could make it work.
Hopefully someone in here will buy it.

Heyward Drummond

2nd Gen Owner
V6 Engine
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm getting really low quotes from Carvanna.....carmax better but still not great. I never do Facebook. I have a Federal Gov. Clearance and you are not supposed to use those social sites for fear of it getting yanked.....I have an account though....probably ok post something there....will try.

Latest posts