• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted sold

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice truck.. very tempting... been looking for another gen 2..

Very nice truck. I am giving it some serious thought as I have a 2001 that I have similarly taken very good care of. Will get back in touch.

Jim D.

Thanks. That timing is fine with me; I may send you a few questions as I am mulling this over. I just did a bunch of maintenance items to my truck to get a few more years out of it. But yours looks very nice. An unrelated question - it looks like you may be a greyhound owner? One of our daughters has 2 (a male and female) she adopted several years ago. They are great dogs.

Jim D.

Hi Heyward:

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately after reviewing some of my recent investments in my 2001, I think I am going to keep driving it for a bit longer and follow your lead in migrating to something different in the not so distant future. Someone is going to get a very nice truck from you. All the best to you / appreciate the opportunity to consider this.

Jim Donohue

If it were a V-8, I'd make it happen today. I'm looking for an Adrenaline, but it must be a V-8. Good luck to you; you won't have a problem finding a buyer :)

All those buying services lowballed me big time with my black truck..... Try the Facebook forums.... Local sale too. Sadly the 4.0 people hate...

It’s an amazing truck. I think too much for me for a coyote project.
Possibly if I had a great offer on my 2010 STA V8 RWD, I could make it work.
Hopefully someone in here will buy it.

So is this truck for sale or not?

So is this truck for sale and available or not? RT Behm