Shocks,,,,,,again

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wes Davis

Reaction score
I just purchased the NAPA brand "Response" shocks. Am I correct that these are made by Monroe and are the same shock as the Sensa Track?

Thanks

I would have to say yes they are made by Monroe since when you look at both sites they both use the same wording to describe thier shocks. Those particular shocks you got are the "Monroe-Matic Plus" alternative. The others are named just like Monroe. You have NAPA Reflex and Sensa-Trac. I have also heard that Valvoline makes thier oil.;)

When I looked them up on Monroe's site, they did list them for trucks and said to expect better handling. Go to monroe.com and check it out. Anything is better than stock. Believe me.;)

ps- Go to the page and hit "truck shocks".

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the link Stoney. I think they must be the best shocks in the universe with this part in them.

"Heavy-duty nitrocarburized rod"

I will be able to drive over the Grand Canyon and not feel it with my NITROCARBURIZED shocks. LOL

Sure, why not. But why stop there? Drive it out the back of a "Hercules" airplane at 50,000 Feet. It probably will feel like you just drove over a speedbump.:lol:

Seriously though, if you're not hauling anything really heavy, you should be fine with those. They should give a pretty comfortable ride and definately will be better than stock. (also won't empty the wallet as bad);)