Shocks- Monrow Sensa-trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jose Ayala

Reaction score
Good morning all,

looking for some feedback here, I am changing the shocks for my ST, 2003 4x2, and wanted to know if the Monrow Sensa-trac are better than what I have now.

I don't do dirt driving or anything like that, but I tow a boat and want to make sure I have something that I can relly on.

Thank you all for your help in this matter, I now this subject has come plenty of times.

Jose

ANYTHING is better than you have now......

I think you will be happy with the sensa-tracs....

Todd Z

I just had them installed on my 02 ST by PepBoys-- over Christmas break. I notice the difference and I like the difference. I also put on 4 brand new BF Goodrich LongTrails>

Bob

Along those lines; I don't do much drive around town and tow a utility trailer every once in a while or haul mulch. What shocks have the best handling and ride?

Here is a link for Shockwarehouse.

It for a Ford Explorer Sport Trac 2WD Pickup 2003

Its a nice web site:)

It gives you different brands with part numbers and prices all on one page.

And if you click on the brands name it gives you some more infomation about that shock.

Like.....

Note: Both the Sensatrac and the Monroe Reflex are a similiar design, a twin-tube low pressure unit. The Sensatrac is Monroe's older design, the Reflex uses more modern technology to do the same thing as a Sensatrac.

I have Sensa Tracs, I like them. Firm but not at all a hard ride. Better control and rides better than stock.