Sirius problem

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Bendfeldt

Reaction score
2007 ST with the navigation, 6 disc cd player, AMFM, and Sirius Sat radio. The problem is Sirius radio can barely be heard at max volume and even then it sounds like the radio is off the station. I had a new sirius antena installed a couple of years ago but then the problem was no signal. CD player works great but now I am wondering if my FM reception is starting to fail. I can get a sirius radio to ad onto my system but I am starting to think more things might be going. Could it be a bad ground or what should I be testing?

Thanks

Benny

The receiver is mounted in the passenger side kick panel, Start there. you could also just replace the sat receiver.

Todd Z

Z, so are you saying the sirius xm is separate from the actual radio unit? If so i should be able to get a new radio that needs the module to run XM? I know i bring back old post. I want to update so i have a backup camera since i can't just add the bumper sensors.