So Far So Good! 07 ST Limited V8 4x4

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've had my 07 Sport Trac for little over a month and really like it, of course I had an 04 ST Adrenalin before this one. No problems at all. I have done a few mods....changed out the grille with the explorer style grille....put a set of ironman headlamps.....silverstars bulbs of course.....and the navigation system.....chrome rails and running boards "didn't care for the silver factory color" which leaves me with chrome mirror caps to do but I can't make up my mind if I like the color matched caps or the chrome better on the mirror. As suv's go the 07 sport trac is lots better than the 04 st on ride and comfort. I haven't had any problems with the new sport trac and hope that I don't. My 04 sport trac and 01 Explorer Sport was also good suv's without trouble. Just thought I would share my happy thoughts of being a 07 sport trac owner.

I have had my 07 ST XLT v8 4x4 a week now, having traded in my 03 ST 4x4. Ride, stability, cornering, steering vastly improved over the 03. Acceleration with the v8 is wonderful. I am looking for some opinions on the 4x4 capabilities, particularly since this new version didn't offer the limited slip diff option