So upset that I couldn't make it

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Kaufman

Reaction score
Looks like Louisville 2008 was a huge hit. I am so ticked that I couldn't make it. Todd and everyone else that put it together, Congrats and great job on another great looking national meet. Please do another one, as I am going to make sure that I am going to be there. Nothing is going to stop me from being there for the next one.

I got my ST in July 2000 and made my first Nat. meet in 06 and again this year. I plan on not missing any more. Both 06 and 08 meets were on Fathers Day weekend. Doesn't mean the next will be. If you have not been to one, you got to go. It is great seeing where and how the ST are made, but even more is meeting and getting to know everybody and seeing their ST's. They told us at the Ford factory they had 300 Studebakers show up once. I think it was for an Anniversary at the factory. They didn't even know they were in town. We need to build every year or every meet so we can have over 300 at the meet. Come on to Kentucky and spend 3 days with other ST ers. Start planning and putting back now for the next one, it's worth it. Did I make you feel guilty?:lol:

Hope I get to see you at the next Louisville.