Sold: OEM AM-FM-MP3 6 disc changer radio

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard McAlister

Reaction score
Plug and play for all 2001-05 sport trac radios (single disc, six disc, or cassette/disc combination) except those with pioneer or adrenalin options. It would also replace '01-'03 pioneer radios, but it does not support the factory subwoofer. Plays store bought or burned MP3 cds equally well. MP3 displays song and artist names and will support folders. I purchased new in August 2010 for my '05 ST. A photo of the rear of the radio showing the plug type is in my gallery.

It is in excellent shape both functionally and cosmetically. I recently installed a navigation unit and no longer need this radio.

Asking $75 which includes the radio removal tools needed to pull your existing radio and shipping to lower 48 US.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the same unit in my '04. Mine wont play mp3's.

Maybe '05 upgraded. You need the shipping bracket for the internal cd holder. It can get damaged in shipment.

I heard said, that loaded with 6 disc and packaged well might work.

Eddie - This is the newer style unit. Notice 'folder' on buttons 3 & 4. Also, the shipping bracket is not needed on this later style (there is not even holes in the top to use it), this one uses a 'ship' mode.

Eddie, your 04 wont play mp3s? thats odd ,my 02 played mp3 discs but unlike this one mine supported the factory sub. I guess there are many variations of this unit.

THANKS, Rich

Got the Radio today

like new everything works perfectly, thanks for tracking #, the removal tools and the user manual! Smooth transaction super fast shipping great communication.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts