Some funny 4x4 pics

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny O

Reaction score
I've had this site bookmarked for a while. The subject came up on another board so I thought I'd share. Dial-up warning, also there is some profanity in the descriptions but the pics are clean.

It's a howl though.

Yup Ca Ca mouth but nice pics. Some of the fab work is very scary!! :wacko: Hope they never buy a ST :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hawaii has just passed a statute that any aftermarket add-ons or fabs must be checked by the state for safety and function. You have to pay the inspectors to do the inspections and if it doesn't pass, you have to take it off and pay to have it inspected again. If you pass the modification inspection, you get a sticker. If you have mods and no sticker, you get a ticket. I was a little upset about this at first, but after seeing what some idiots will put on the road, I see why it must be done.

Some of that stuff was quite scary....being more of the lowered persuassion, I see very similarly dangerous/strange/idiotic things done in an attempt to get that much lower....the S Dimes and Blazer guys for some reason love to cut out a section of thier frame and bolt in a small U-notch that reconnects the frame, wimpy built, and maybe 3/4" tall 1/4" plate at the narrowest point. Scary.

Still remember the day my friend from high school tore through town with his 68 Chevelle with its raised a$$-end. Lost the whole rear axle as he horsed it around a corner....car slid down the road, the axle bounced off a telephone pole. He wasn't hurt but it was funny as all heck!

TJR

Yes...the site owner has a fantastic grasp of the language.

I must admit I have seen far to many of those scary steering candidates blowing past me on the interstate at 80mph+.

I'll keep my geometry intact and think about replacing some key components such as the shocks.

Yes, some people should not be allowed near welding equipment. I especially like the rebar steering links. :wacko:

Latest posts